Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Weather

In Saudi Arabia the weather is not too cold but, in summer it is hot usualy in the middle of Saudi Arabia. For me I do not have any problem I just heat the cold weather here in Calgary. sometimes I feel like I am dying in this cold weather. In Saudi Arabia the minimum degree is -5 it is very big diffrent for Calgary.
Now I am searching to buy a car because, I do not want to be dying in this cold weather.
Anyone from you my friends have some informatiom or can help me to find a good car it will be awosome.

Thank you

4 comments:

KOOSAM KIM (BILL) said...

i think so my friend.

in calgay, the weather is crazy for me. ^^

Fahad~! i'd like to see your picture. can you up-load with your picture for our classmate?

have a great weekend...~!

Kristi said...

I'm don't really like this weather either. Be careful when you buy your car. Driving in this weather can be really crazy!

fahad said...

thans bill and kristi

Marcia said...

Hi Fahad,

Maybe you can go to Heninger and find a beautiful Toyota car.
They work very well and never break.
Bye